Beanie11111

Astronaut
Username: Beanie1111
Previous names: none
My time zone is uk
I’m 14 turning 15 in a few months
I’m not currently staff on any other server
I do have discord it’s Beanie1111#0137
Yes I do have the ability to record minecraft and I record most of the time when I’m online
Yes I have donator rank on Jupiter and Venus I have galactic rank and Titan rank
I play on Venus most of the time now how ever I occasionally log onto Jupiter to check things out
I have a lot of time to contribute to my role I play around 50 hours a week on minecraft and because Venus is all I’m playing that will get my 50 hours a week playtime
I have been punished on a few servers including Venus and Jupiter how ever no recent bans
Scenario 1: if I was helper for a week and I had muted a well known player I would make sure I had enough evidence before the mute then I would ask him for his discord show them the proof and say this is why you are muted and explain to them why
In the last year I’ve made a lot of mistakes to be honest however I’ve correct them and learnt from them
I do have a little bit of staff history I’ve owned a few prison servers and also I have been helper on a few servers however not that much I can be staff with that little experience because i have knowledge of the rules and I know how the server runs however to gain more experience as staff I need a small role on the staff team such as helper to gain experience as staff on universemc and how the server works when you are staff and how all punishments are handled.
I don’t have hobbies outside of minecraft really I do some sports and stuff but not really
Scenario 2: if 2 players were messaging me about a hacker and another one was messaging me about a problem on discord i would send a dm to another staff member if they don’t respond I would make the hacker take priority because that affects the sever once I gain proof of the hacker or deal with that issue I would focus on dealing with the problem on discord
Scenario 3: if I did make a punishment error I would make sure to speak to a higher staff member about the people who were spamming me then I would take the time to correct the error made

there is no further information thank you for reading my application

xoteh

Astronaut
I am sorry but for me it appears this is going to get auto-denied.
The application is messy/squashed and the questions are deleted so it's very unclear to read.
As well as lack of detail, and not a good application in general.

Goodluck though.

Last edited:

Beanie11111

Astronaut
I am sorry but for me it appears this is going to get auto-denied.
The application is messy/squashed and the questions are deleted so it's very unclear to read.
As well as lack of detail, and not a good application in general.

Goodluck though.
There was no question I couldn’t find a pre formated one so I just made that

Jayurn

music enthusiast
JR. MOD
Hey there Beanie1111.

I have a few points to make:
- Extremely Toxic
- Global inactivity
- Lack of details on application
- Immature
- Not in UMC Discord

It's best to work on these before applying for staff.

Have a safe and wonderful day,
Jay

Beanie11111

Astronaut
I am in the discord and what do you mean by global inactivity when I play over 5 hours a day 7 days a week on universemc my application isn’t lacking detail I covers all subjects mentioned in form and I’m not toxic

Tundra

Astronaut
The application looks to close together and im not sure you followed all the guidelines, You should go to the format and change it a little bit. Good luck though :)

NoHub

Network Manager
DENIED

Reason(s) for denail:
- Lack of detail.

Thank you for applying! You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.