Forums Manager
Thread Title:
Donator ranks on the forums
IGN: (In-game name):
AppleiPhone
Date:
May 9, 2020
Suggestion:
UniverseMC should implement two types of Donator ranks on the forums: Donator and Donator+. I know that staff will obviously be busy with other stuff but I have a XenForo addon & server plugin which allows users to link their Minecraft account onto the forums by using the command /link all they need to do is open that the plugin has sent you and log into your forums account which would immediately link your account (no minecraft passwords needed)

As creating 30+ Ranks would be an issue and take a lot of time, I believe two types of ranks would be a lot easier.

Donator and Donator+ Perks

Donator:

First 1-3 Ranks from any game mode will get the following:

- Custom User Title
- Donator Rank Banner
- Username Colour
- Donator border around profile picture
- Shows ranks on all servers.
- Able to change username on forums every 30 days (members should be 60)

Donator+

All above and also:

- Able to change username colour to whatever colour you wish (excluding staff ranked colours)
- Donator+ border around profile picture
- Donator+ Rank Banner
- Access to cool reactions

These would definitely make the donators on the network forums stand out more and thank them for their donating.

I don’t think anything such as private discussions should be added as that separates the members and donators and some may believe that donators get treated better. So that’s why I think these perks would help with just spicing up the profile.
Server:
Hub
Reason for this Suggestion:
I think this will make the donators on the forums feel more special.

ShaiShaiB

Astronaut
+1 I definetly think this should be added

Tundra

Astronaut
Everyone would have to make tickets and what not, I think this idea would be cool though and have each rank give a certain color to that persons name

AppleiPhone

Network Admin
ADMIN
Forums Manager
Everyone would have to make tickets and what not, I think this idea would be cool though and have each rank give a certain color to that persons name
We’re implementing this soon. There will be a Donator rank and a Ghoul rank. The ranks will be synced with our discord.

MuslimPC

= > God himself < =
+1