USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

For no hub and Sam and ysn

Triqes

Censorship
Some of you might know me because i used to be staff on this server then I kinda turned into a annoying douche and I want to say sorry for that. In the past 4 months I have been living in a treatment center for my depression and anxiety. Before that little things brought me joy but one of them was this server, so I want to say thank you to no hub, Sam and ysn, and others if you knew me, for just bringing me light and being a friend even if I was annoying

Also add me on snap: ryanjgreenberg

Last edited:

LocallyHosted

Network Admin
ADMIN
Forums Manager
Hope you’re okay my guy

Triqes

Censorship

Triqes

Censorship
Hope you’re okay my guy
And congrats for getting back on the staff team, when it should have happens back when I was a staff

LocallyHosted

Network Admin
ADMIN
Forums Manager

Triqes

Censorship
Triqes do you remember me? How’s it going mate.
How could I forget my partner in crime miss u kid, I'm going back to my school today so I'll be gone for a couple more months love u all and will miss u and someone say hi to Joe's for me

Dodgedblocks

Astronaut
How could I forget my partner in crime miss u kid, I'm going back to my school today so I'll be gone for a couple more months love u all and will miss u and someone say hi to Joe's for me
Peace homie

xoteh

Astronaut
I have recently just got back into the UniverseMc community so I haven't heard much about you but from what I'm hearing, you were known for being a well nice, laid back chill dude. Depression can get through you mate and change your whole attitude, don't think it's completely your fault. I hope you get into a better mindset and have a good life while you take time away from the Network.

FakeGender

Helpful Member aka Brain.EXE has stopped working
I am g r e y

Enthalpy

Network Sr. Mod
SR. MOD
Some of you might know me because i used to be staff on this server then I kinda turned into a annoying douche and I want to say sorry for that. In the past 4 months I have been living in a treatment center for my depression and anxiety. Before that little things brought me joy but one of them was this server, so I want to say thank you to no hub, Sam and ysn, and others if you knew me, for just bringing me light and being a friend even if I was annoying

Hey there,
I just want you to know that my pms are always open if you want to talk. One thing that I wan't anyone to learn from me is that you should not be worried about what other people think. You are your own person and nobody can change that. Depression is something very challenging for anyone to go through, I don't want that to change your perception of who you are. Please take care of yourself and if you need anything please pm me either here or on discord. (Enthalpy#9954)

Have a safe and wonderful evening.

~Enthalpy

yoursooonice

Astronaut

Saphelia

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.·´¯`·. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Triqes, hmu on Discord... Sylvia#0002. Don't disappear from the face of the earth like that. You scared me