JR. ADMIN
Jupiter Suggestions

IGN: (In-game name):
Qurbi

Date:
Aug 17th, 2020

Suggestions:
-1) SOTW Bundles:
Most other realms on Universe offer SOTW bundles except Jupiter right now. I believe if SOTW bundles are implemented it will for one, gain the attention of more players, get past players to come back, and draw other players from other game modes as well. With this being said I don't think you guys have to go crazy with what's in the bundles but for example you could do something like this:

(10 Man, 15 Man, and a 20 Man SOTW Bundle)
-#1 10 Man bundle includes:
(1 Solar rank, 1 Fix hand voucher, some tray picks, some chunck busters, and maybe 5$ buycraft)

-#2 15 Man bundle includes: (1 Solar rank, 1 Flare rank, Tray picks, 2x 7x7’s, Chunkbusters, and 10$ buycraft)

-#3 20 Man bundle includes: (2 Solar ranks, 2 Fix hand vouchers, Tray pick, 2 9x9’s, Chunkbusters, and 15$ buycraft)

-2) Revamping Crates/Bosses:
The crates on Jupiter haven't really seen a change in quite some time other than the Universe Crates being added in season 21. In my opinion, I can believe most other players on Jupiter agree that the crates as they are right now aren't that good. I think if Common, Uncommon, Legendary, Carnage and Spawner crates were removed so you're left with Vote, Rare, Mythical, Divine, Jupiter, Conquest, and Universe crates. With those crates removed you can add the various keys that are left to bosses and make bosses worth killing again. As bosses are right now players are really only killing Ares, Tyches, King slimes, Helios, and Space Martians because they drop the better keys.

Vote Keys: Keep the chance of getting King slimes out of votes the same
Rare Keys: Keep the chances of getting IGS and Blaze the same
Mythical Keys: Keep the chances of getting King slimes the same, add CTF and CC’s chance
Divine Keys: Keep exactly the same
Jupiter Keys: Keep same items just buff chances of getting them, as of right now you really only get bank notes
Conquest Keys: Keep the same items and chances
Universe Keys: Keep the same there perfect :)

-3) Make TnT Papers buyable with buycraft:
A Lot of players have been complaining over the fact that we cannot purchase TNT papers without buycraft we have earned. I think making the papers purchasable with BC will encourage more factions to come and now with the added SOTW bundles all factions will be able to receive TNT papers if they choose to with their BC.

-4) Make it so Void Rank+ can host the new /game plugin:
Even though there is a new /game every hour I think if it were implemented to where players who have a rank Void or about could place their own reward into the /game and pick the type of game they want it to be. This would give the Jupiter community more things to do other than pvp at /warp fps or /warp pvp. It will also be a pretty unique way for players to give stuff away and for other players to earn cool rewards.

-5) Add more modes and rewards to /game plugin:
Everyone seems to be loving the new /game plugin on Jupiter. I feel that if more games like mini spleef or sumo or even parkour games were added it would add more opportunity for players to have fun while playing factions on Jupiter realm. I also think there should be more rewards added to the /game plugin. I like the fact that you can get CC’s from it but what if you made it so we could win a custom tag, or a CTF summoner, or Tokens. Etc.

Reason for this Suggestion:
These suggestions will make Jupiter fun again !!

Toxico

Astronaut
Jupiter Suggestions

IGN: (In-game name):
Qurbi

Date:
Aug 17th, 2020

Suggestions:
-1) SOTW Bundles:
Most other realms on Universe offer SOTW bundles except Jupiter right now. I believe if SOTW bundles are implemented it will for one, gain the attention of more players, get past players to come back, and draw other players from other game modes as well. With this being said I don't think you guys have to go crazy with what's in the bundles but for example you could do something like this:

(10 Man, 15 Man, and a 20 Man SOTW Bundle)
-#1 10 Man bundle includes:
(1 Solar rank, 1 Fix hand voucher, some tray picks, some chunck busters, and maybe 5$ buycraft)

-#2 15 Man bundle includes: (1 Solar rank, 1 Flare rank, Tray picks, 2x 7x7’s, Chunkbusters, and 10$ buycraft)

-#3 20 Man bundle includes: (2 Solar ranks, 2 Fix hand vouchers, Tray pick, 2 9x9’s, Chunkbusters, and 15$ buycraft)

-2) Revamping Crates/Bosses:
The crates on Jupiter haven't really seen a change in quite some time other than the Universe Crates being added in season 21. In my opinion, I can believe most other players on Jupiter agree that the crates as they are right now aren't that good. I think if Common, Uncommon, Legendary, Carnage and Spawner crates were removed so you're left with Vote, Rare, Mythical, Divine, Jupiter, Conquest, and Universe crates. With those crates removed you can add the various keys that are left to bosses and make bosses worth killing again. As bosses are right now players are really only killing Ares, Tyches, King slimes, Helios, and Space Martians because they drop the better keys.

Vote Keys: Keep the chance of getting King slimes out of votes the same
Rare Keys: Keep the chances of getting IGS and Blaze the same
Mythical Keys: Keep the chances of getting King slimes the same, add CTF and CC’s chance
Divine Keys: Keep exactly the same
Jupiter Keys: Keep same items just buff chances of getting them, as of right now you really only get bank notes
Conquest Keys: Keep the same items and chances
Universe Keys: Keep the same there perfect :)

-3) Make TnT Papers buyable with buycraft:
A Lot of players have been complaining over the fact that we cannot purchase TNT papers without buycraft we have earned. I think making the papers purchasable with BC will encourage more factions to come and now with the added SOTW bundles all factions will be able to receive TNT papers if they choose to with their BC.

-4) Make it so Void Rank+ can host the new /game plugin:
Even though there is a new /game every hour I think if it were implemented to where players who have a rank Void or about could place their own reward into the /game and pick the type of game they want it to be. This would give the Jupiter community more things to do other than pvp at /warp fps or /warp pvp. It will also be a pretty unique way for players to give stuff away and for other players to earn cool rewards.

-5) Add more modes and rewards to /game plugin:
Everyone seems to be loving the new /game plugin on Jupiter. I feel that if more games like mini spleef or sumo or even parkour games were added it would add more opportunity for players to have fun while playing factions on Jupiter realm. I also think there should be more rewards added to the /game plugin. I like the fact that you can get CC’s from it but what if you made it so we could win a custom tag, or a CTF summoner, or Tokens. Etc.

Reason for this Suggestion:
These suggestions will make Jupiter fun again !!
Ngl, i've suggested practically everything on this except the TNTPaper.
And if this is accepted unfortunately I won't see these good changes due to my unfortunate, unfair situation.

VoidicalGrave

Network Admin
ADMIN
I disagree with the SOTW bundles as Jupiter has already been a map for like 20+ seasons and they do not need a bundle. Crates and bosses have already been revamped. I like idea 4 and idea 5 and it has been noted. Thank you!

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.