USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Denied SuperJunes_Staff_Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelaxJohnB

Astronaut
• Minecraft Username: SuperJunes

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable): I have none i have always been SuperJunes

• What's your timezone?: nae

• Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?: No but i have been Moderator before on a decently populated server so i have some experience

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234: My discord is ESP#0422 and i have a working microphone

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?: Yes i have can clip the past 30 seconds and i can record with obs or NVIDIA

• Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?: I have Nebula rank and i purchased /smite on jupiter realm

2) Elaborate

2) Where are you most active on the UniverseMc Network?: Jupiter realm

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I dont go on vacation i am rarely away especially now and with what is going on

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable): I have been banned one time on Jupiter i got ssed they found no hacks and you will have to take my word for this but i was not cheating they found a macro witch i used for fortnite it was unbinded but it was still there if you know how Logitech software works you will understand i understand why i was banned this was about 2-3 weeks ago

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?: I would tell them that arguing with me is not going to get them unmuted, and i would tell them they can appeal here or buy an ummute for 1.50 usd and i would also offer them a link. i feel like showing players that they can handle these situations like a civilized person is the best way to better the community.

6) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?: In my school system you are paired with the grade below you i was in 8th grade and on the bus with a 7th graded going home we where also messing around and just to clarify we dont really like each other. my friend and him started arguing and he fake punched him on the shoulder and then the kid got really mad at him for some reason. He started screaming do it again you wont do it again. I proceeded to tap him on the arm in a fist formation. I later was called into the principles office with the kid and my friend. I told them what happened and they said they where going to have to suspend me for 2 days , although i know it was a dumb reason i understand the 0 tolerance policy and why i was punished i apologized to him the day after and we are some what of friends now. This relates to the time i was banned i talked a bit about that up there.

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):
yes i was moderator on a server i talked about that up there to. So i was on a skyblock server and my friend offered to join and check it out at the time it was a pretty small server he was a good friend of mine we started up a island and we where having fun we went onto another server later and pvped a bit then got back on. He later informed me he was on a hacked client i took into consideration that he is probably messing around, so i asked him if he was serious and he said no and explained he was just kidding then we where pvping on the same server and i noticed he was head snapping a bit and it looked a lot like kill aura i asked him to ss and he agreed and sure enough in big orange letters it said Wurst. To make it clear he admited to cheating before the ss i just ssed him to make sure he wasent joking again i ended up temp banning him for cheating he admitted so it was only 15 days . Another situation i had was on the same server this player was flooding the chat and being very toxic to other players i muted him for 1 hour (these are the ban/mute times for the server 15 days, 1 hour etc) he started arguing with me after he was unmuted and i explained to him why he was muted we ended up talking for a while and he apologized and i never saw him do anything like that again. This was a lot like the situation described at the beginning.
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

9) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?: I tell both of the people asking me to get a jr mod that there is no one available and to record it and make a ticket on the discord. I then go into the Chanel to see of myself and if it is true i disconnect him from the call and kick him from the discord.

10) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
I would let the players know that there friend can appeal on the forums or make a ticket
11) Anything else we should know?: No that is it

Title your application: “(Your In-Game Username)'s Staff Application”
Example: “Jeb_'s Staff Application”

PsychTazeS

Astronaut
Hey, I recommend you try adding some color to your application so its easier to read and possibly more professionally

VoidicalGrave

Network Admin
ADMIN
Hello there.
Here are some suggestions on how you could improve:

- Be more globally active.
- Add a Color scheme.
- Run this through a grammar checker.

Anyways best of luck and stay safe!

Sincerely,
VoidicalGrave

Jayurn

music enthusiast
JR. MOD
Hi there SuperJunes.

I recommend that you be more globally active. Especially on the discord and not just on Jupiter. I'd also add a few more details to the scenarios and a color scheme.

Best of luck,
Jay

NoHub

Network Manager
DENIED

Reason(s) for denial:
- Lack of Global Activity.

Thanks for applying! You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.