USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Suggestion Unnecessary Bans need to stop...

Jimmy

Astronaut
Thread Title:
Unnecessary Bans need to stop...
IGN: (In-game name):
JimmySchlong
Date:
May 24, 2020
Suggestion:
Staff are unnecessary banning players in this server. Recently I've been banned for block glitching because I was just doing something to pass time so I could /roam again. The staff who issued the ban ItsVoidicalGrave
reported me when he could of WARNED me to stop what I was doing. This ban was so unnecessary and this is just abuse of power. Stop all unnecessary bans WARN PEOPLE. Also here is the link the video of me block glitching:
Server:
Jupiter Planet
Reason for this Suggestion:
I've been banned over something That could of been WARNED easily. Please Stop all of these unnecessary bans

Jimmy

Astronaut
Also I've been banned for 7 days for this, it wasn't even that severe and I didn't block glitch out of the derp.

Saphelia

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.·´¯`·. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Also I've been banned for 7 days for this, it wasn't even that severe and I didn't block glitch out of the derp.
I can relate, I got banned after Jay ss'd me. The ban was for autoclicking due to them finding an autoclicker used 4 months ago. Since I forgot I owned it, they banned me for not admitting to having it downloaded. Doesn't matter if it wasn't in use or not.

Saphelia

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¸.·´¯`·. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

MuslimPC

= > God himself < =
Agreed!

Jimmy

Astronaut
I find it funny that I see hackers who are litterally blatantly cheating and staff waste their time on bans like this.

BasicX0

Astronaut
Thread Title:
Unnecessary Bans need to stop...
IGN: (In-game name):
JimmySchlong
Date:
May 24, 2020
Suggestion:
Staff are unnecessary banning players in this server. Recently I've been banned for block glitching because I was just doing something to pass time so I could /roam again. The staff who issued the ban ItsVoidicalGrave
reported me when he could of WARNED me to stop what I was doing. This ban was so unnecessary and this is just abuse of power. Stop all unnecessary bans WARN PEOPLE. Also here is the link the video of me block glitching:
Server:
Jupiter Planet
Reason for this Suggestion:
I've been banned over something That could of been WARNED easily. Please Stop all of these unnecessary bans
Dude i got banned forever for no reason i feel your pain

xoteh

Astronaut
Haha I got blacklisted because I got ss'd for cheats and the PaladinAC went through my history and found a stresser that I had no intentions to use, I offered the staff to see If I had a login for it but he ignored me and just proceeded the blacklisted.

I also got falsely banned for this video for: "reaching" because of the evidence provided in the video at the time 0:27.

I made a ban appeal as well as my mates who also got false banned for "cheating" and we all got unbanned because they realised how insufficient their evidence was against us.