Yily

1. Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

https://namemc.com/profile/Yily.8

2. What's your timezone?:

PST

3. Age:

4. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)?:

No

5. Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?

Yes, Discord: Yily#0094

6. Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:

Yes in very high quality

7. Do you have a donator rank on any of our game modes?:

Yes. Nebula on Jupiter

8. Where are you most active on the UniverseMc Network?:

On the Jupiter server

9. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

It really depends on the date and what's going on, if anything changes I will update high staff.

Monday: 10am-10pm
Tuesday: 10am-12pm
Wednesday: 2pm-10pm (Work)
Thursday: 10am-12pm
Friday: 10am-12pm
Saturday: 2pm-9pm (Work)

Sunday: 10am-12pm

10. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

Not once :)

11. SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

Tell them why they have been muted, if they keep complaining I'd obviously ignore them or contact higher staff.

12. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:

So basically I'm at a girls house and its like 2 am and she said she was home alone. So, obviously I come over and stuff starts getting spicy. Until a certain parent decides to come home at 3 am for some odd reason. I see the headlights outside and my flight or fight instinct just sets in. I ask her wtf we should do then I just hopped out here window and left. Know what i learned? Never trust a hoe.

13. Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

yes, I've been in the HCF community for a while but it was usually on smaller servers. I was a helper and a mod on mystic for like a year but the server died so I decided to dip. Other than that server it's just been smaller servers and stuff like that. Being that I've had experience with the whole moderation aspect I feel like I could fit into the server nicely. It's really a matter of if you let people under your skin, knowing the universe community you can't really let people get under your skin or there gonna just take advantage of that. I may not be known into the community but I have been here for quite a while. I stopped playing Minecraft for a while but because of quarantine I've gotten my way back into the ropes of MC factions and it good to be back. I wanna be apart of the staff team and make universe a better server to play and enjoy. I could be active on the server as well as the discord aiding people who need assistance and making it easier for people to get in contact with staff faster so they don't complain.

14. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:

I'm a freelance graphic designer, I skateboard but I'm not very good just a handful of tricks, uhh I also am into cryptocurrency a bit and I collect supreme. I also own multiple e-commerce stores.

15. SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:

I'd first contact a jr mod, then I'd hop into the discord call and then tell them to stop or mute them.

16. SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:

Apologize for the mishap and contact higher staff. If they continue to spam and argue I'd just ignore. If they continue to spam in chat I'd go further into seeing the proper steps to handle it.

17. Anything else we should know?:

I stream sometimes, i could seem immature at times but when in a position that you must be mature i can be more mature when needed.

Last edited:

AdventureMan03

Astronaut
Make a color scheme, be more active in all realms, and I have seen immaturity from you in public chats.

Best of luck!

Toast_xD

Astronaut
+1
I have been playing with u for a while now and I think that u are very helpful to people in-game.
Best Of Luck!

VoidicalGrave

Network Admin
ADMIN
Hello there.
Here are some suggestions on how you could improve:

- Be more globally active.
- Add a Color scheme.

Anyways best of luck and stay safe!

Sincerely,
VoidicalGrave

Jayurn

music enthusiast
JR. MOD
Hi there Yily.

I very rarely see you online on the network, and I see that you're a bit inactive on the discord. I'd improve on these and I'd also add more details, especially to the scenarios. A color scheme would make your application pop.

Best of luck,
Jay

NoHub

Network Manager
Hello! I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.
The reason(s) for the denial is the following:​

- Lack of detail

Thank you for applying for UniverseMC, you may re-apply in 2 weeks!​

Status
Not open for further replies.